Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday, February 19

My favorite food: Cheesecake
Foods I'd like to avoid: Vegetables
My favorite things to learn: Literature
My favorite color: Blue-green
My best friends are: Emma Creamer, Abby Loudenback, Morgan Hoffman, Jordan King, Ariel Gianni, Olivia Nichols
My favorite games to play: Apples to Apples, Yahtzee, Catch Phrase
My favorite books: The Hunger Games, The Mortal Instruments, any of John Green's books
My favorite movies or TV shows: Any comedy or scary movie and I like the shows on HGTV
My favorite holiday:Christmas
Things I do well:Stay organized, socialize, read, procrastinate
Things I need to practice more:Cooking, studying, doing homework
My favorite place to go: the beach
My favorite family activities: going to a movie or dinner
My favorite thing to do outside:walk around town center or the plaza
My favorite chore:cleaning my own room
My least favorite chore: vacuuming 
What I want to be when I grow up: Writer
A place I want to visit: Europe
My favorite part of the year: Summer
My favorite part of each day: when i get out of school

No comments:

Post a Comment